- Material: Iron (cation electrodeposition coating), Top plate: Iron (black chromate plating)
- Size: Approximately 590 x 285 x 300 mm, when stored: Approximately 590 x 280 x 50 mm
- Weight: Approximately 4.4 kg
- Load capacity: 30 kg per rack
MADE IN JAPAN
The Overlanders is excited to be the importer of the excellently made and inventive Belmont gear, made in Japan.
Here is a super, strong little table - this is a set (BM 282) that includes a two-level table.
A few things that we've learned about camp tables;
1. metal is great - it is excellent to be able to put a crazy-hot steel pan straight onto your table and not give a stuff, or have a divorce.
2. it should be pretty strong - this one is darn strong. The way it goes together is simple and robust. And it's still a pretty light table. Any lighter would be no good.
3. it should keep things off the ground - we know this is stating the obvious - but it leads us to what we like about this table. One thing we don't like is having to put a hot pan in the sand... everything gets sandy. And in case you've not experienced it yet, Australia can be fairly sandy. So, it's great having that lower platform just to stash things out of the way and off the ground. We were surprised by how useful that was, and we actually really, really like it.
Another cool thing is that this table can be combined with the or with BM-281 Wood Rack or BM-283 Iron Rack Plus, to make a third tier, or you can use them all separately, depending on what's going on at camp.
The storage case is a light nylon case and we'll work on a strong canvas bag for it... watch this space.
Another piece of creative thinking and good manufacturing from the Belmont guys, made in Japan